Inspection Channel will provide you the opportunity to:
- Minimize unexpected surprises.
- Learn maintenance tips and energy saving ideas.
- Identify qualified deficienceis or builder oversights.
- Consult with a certified home inspector who has YOUR best interest in mind.
- We will perform a thorough investigation based on building-science principles before testing the air.
- We use third party independent laboratories in Canada and the United States.
- Our reports will detail what the indoor air quality issues are as well as the severity, location and the cause of the mould growth problem.
- All of our findings show you in detail the recommended solutions to address the indoor air quality problem.
- We provide a detailed scope of work on how the mould is to be removed.
Air pollution and your health
Indoor air quality testing is an important part of determining how healthy your surroundings are. Our indoor air quality and mould testing specialists are both thorough and professionally trained. We continuously upgrade our industry knowledge and maintain the most current certifications.